Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bashful Tilda...



Happy Tuesday! Haven't quite gotten used to this whole Daylight Savings Time yet...I just know I lost an hour of sleep...that should have given me an additional hour for crafting...but I still feel like I'm trying to catch up! So...here's a sweet little card I worked on ALL DAY!! (Well, not really ALL day...but almost 6 hours!) I had the hardest time w/my coloring & shading...and I ended up tossing two images before I got it sort of right! I need a little more patience and a lot more practice!

I used Stampin Up cardstock (banana, celery, & regal rose), and a variety of designer papers from Basic Grey and DCWV. Copic colors used were: E11, E00, E000, & R20 (face, legs, & elbow); E25, E99, E33, & YR21 (hair); R85, R83, R81 (dress); G24, G21, & G20 (pinafore & socks); E57, E47, & E43 (shoes). Because the papers were so busy, I opted to go very simple on embellishments! I decided to decorate the inside a bit as well...to tie it in with the front. I hope you enjoy her!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great night...and don't forget...tomorrow's St. Patrick's Day...so wear something green!! :-) Pat