Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wednesday...busy day

Hello all...it was a fun and very busy day. I didn't even get a chance to make any new cards...but I did buy a couple of new Martha Stewart punches...and some more Stickles. I also got some storage containers to organize my craft room. Plus, I got the coolest over-the-door plastic shoe holder...and it now very conveniently stores all of my punches. (I wish I could say I thought that one up myself...but I can't take credit for it. I saw it on Suzanne Dean's blog!) Then, while I was filling out an application online for a new job (yep, I'm hoping to be gainfully employed again soon...yay...more stamps, more stamps!), my doorbell rang...it was the FedEx man with a huge box of Copic markers!! So, I was even more inspired to get organized. Am looking forward to Thursday when I can hide out in my craftroom all morning and ink up some of my new stamps!! Can't wait. Have a beautiful night...see y'all tomorrow! Pat