Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dee's b-day present



Hi everyone...rainy & chilly here in Richmond today, brrrrrr. So I've been hiding out in my craftroom/office this afternoon doing work stuff. Am done now for a few days...so I can craft!! YAY! Ohhhh...plus, I just got another shipment of Copics...My little cubbies (where I keep my markers) are really filling up!! I can't wait to try some of the new colors out!! Ohhh...plus, I ordered a Janome sewing machine today...so I'm excited about that. Maybe I'll be less intimated with a mini machine than I am with the big machine I bought a few years ago and never quite figured out how to thread!! I may be hopeless...I'll keep you posted on that!! OK...so, you may recall that I had made my sister something special for her birthday...but couldn't post it because I'd forgotten to take pics before I sent it to her. Well, she was sweet enough to email me pics today so I could post them on the bloggity blog! So...here it is. The image is from Whipper Snapper Designs...and I just think she's adorable! Especially perfect for my sister since she has a really stressful job and takes baths to relax!! I didn't keep track of all the Copics I used so I can't give you the recipe. Sorry...I hope you enjoy looking anyway. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a beautiful evening. Catcha later...Pat