Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dreams come true...





Hi everyone...Thanks so much for stopping by. It's Thursday and I've heard from my friend, Kris, in Montana that they've had 5 inches of snow...and my sister, Dee, in Minnesota tells me they've had snow in northern MN. Here in Richmond, VA, it's supposed to hit > 90 degrees. How crazy is that?! Well...I think I'll take the heat over snow...at least in May!!

Just a few more days before I start my job...so I'm trying to get a bunch of cards listed in my Etsy store...and am making some cards for family members, etc. Here's what I put together this afternoon...this little lady is from Sugar Nellie Stamps (Scotland) and the name of the stamp is "Country Garden". I colored her with Copic markers (I used R32, 35, & 37 for her shirt...B91, 95, & 97 for her jeans, and E19, 15, 11, & YR21 for her hair). Cardstock is from SU (barely banana, melon mambo, & true thyme); designer papers are from My Mind's Eye. I used my Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, and MS butterfly punch. If you look closely, you'll see some yellow rick-rack...a free gift from Diana at Magnolia-licious (Thanks Diana!). Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts...and the butterfly charm, ribbon, & faux pearls are from my stash. Hope you enjoy her...and I hope the young woman who is going to be receiving it for her birthday love, love, loves it!! Have a great rest of the day...I think it's time to make a card featuring "Tilda"...so I'll catcha later. Pat