Sunday, May 23, 2010

Flowers 'n pearls




Hi everyone...it's been 2 weeks since I posted anything. That, in itself, is crazy...but, what's even more outrageous is that I haven't made a card in that period of time either!! I started my new job the day after Mother's day and am still trying to get accustomed to missing my afternoon "nappy nap"! hehehe

So...here's a little card I put together...it's pretty basic, but I think it's kinda cute. The card features Tilda from the 2010 Easter Collection...she's holding some tulips and is propped on a watering can (which probably is a bit uncomfortable...but you know Tilda, she's a good sport about such things!)

I apologize...I colored the images 2 weeks ago and didn't keep a record of the copics I used. Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek...and, as always, I adore feedback!! Have a great Sunday evening...and a great week!! Pat