Sunday, July 4, 2010

Another wedding card...





Hi everyone...Happy 4th to all of you celebrating the holiday! It's been a lovely weekend here in Richmond, VA...weather has been spectacular! Am enjoying it while I can because starting tomorrow we're s'posed to be getting near 100 degree temps! YIKES! So...I've been enjoying my relaxing weekend by...you guessed it...crafting!! Here's a little wedding card that I put together using three Magnolia stamps. This is probably the most involved card I've ever made...and I will apologize in advance for not being able to list the Copics used. Let me tell you, they were flying fast and furious. I can tell you that I used R02, 00, 000, & RV000 for the pink dresses. Had to do a little color mixing to match the papers. DPs are Laura Ashley from the Contemporary collection. I used lots of fun things on this card...pearl swirls, flower soft, stickle, and angel wings Shimmerz on Tilda's wedding gown. I'm quite pleased with the outcome...thanks so much for stopping by. I really do appreciate your visiting and your kind comments! Pat