Saturday, July 31, 2010

Brody's birthday...




Hi...it's me again! Today is "Pat"urday at my house (my sweet hubby made it up). That usually means I get to sleep in and I can do whatever I want...housework? NOT!! Crafting...of course! No sleeping in for me today, tho...I had to get up early and take my two little furballs (Fiyero & Cooper, our toy poodles...a.k.a. "Trouble 1" and "Trouble 2") to the groomer. You know you're in trouble when your groomer yells at you! It's been 3 months since the boys were clipped...oops! So now I'm getting ready to go to Barnes & Noble with my hub. But first I thought I'd show you a little card I made yesterday for our handsome grandson, Brody. He'll be 6 on Thursday...and he'll be in 1st grade!! Oh my!! Time flies by so quickly! So...I used a cute little image from Lili of the Valley Stamps...and I tried out some of the Cryogen paper that my sweet friend, Sandy, sent me as a surprise the other day...she sent the cutest card too...I'll post that later so you can enjoy it too! I used Copics...44 different colors to be exact. Seriously....what's up with that?! And I followed a design from LOTV. It's going in the mail today...hope Brody loves it! Thanks for stopping by...I'll catcha later...Pat