Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Adam!






Hi friends...I hope you're having a fabulous weekend...I know I am...I've been hiding out in my fave room of the house...my craftroom!! Today's post is a card that I made for my "baby's" birthday! Adam will be 32 on Sept. 11th...and I'm trying to get a jump start on some of the cards I must get done before I go on vacation...to bask in the sun on the beaches in St. Martin! So this little image is from LOTV...and I'm entering the card into their Thursday Challenge..."Let's go dotty for circles" HERE. Their images are among my faves...probably because I love cute little kiddos! And, as I've said before..."so many adorable stamps, and so little time!"

I have to admit, I always struggle a bit with "boy" cards...hope Adam doesn't think the bows are too "girly"...but, hey, at least I didn't put a bouquet of flowers on it like I do most of my cards! hehehe!! So, here's the recipe for this cute little b-day card for my very cute "not so little boy":

Cardstock: Very Vanilla (SU) and some green cardstock from my stash
DPs: K & Company - Hopscotch collection
Sentiment: Hampton Art
Ribbon: Dusty Durango - retired from SU
Charm & buttons: stash
Cuttlebug & Spellbinders dies
Copics:
E 0000, 000, 00, 11, 25, 33, 99
G 20, 21, 24, 28, 40
YR 12, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21
Y 13, 00
R 20
B 0000, 91, 93, 95, 97
C 00, 0, 01 (shadow)
W00 (to tone down the colors a bit)

Soooo, happy b-day Adam...I'm so proud of the man you've become...and so grateful that you had the good sense to marry the perfect young woman...and have two absolutely stunning daughters...Ava & Mia, who I cherish!

Thanks friends for stopping by...see you soon. Pat