Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cornell...

Hi friends...it's me again! It's the night before Thanksgiving here in the U.S. and I am just getting ready to call it a day. But before I do that, I wanted to share some AWESOME news with you! Remember, I'm a computer ...what's the opposite of wizard?...well, I'm whatever is the exact opposite of computer wizard!! But I discovered something fab and just had to share!!

First...let me say that I am head over heels in love with Mo Manning's art!! The images she creates are beyond wonderful! And you KNOW how much I love coloring cute little kids!! Well...up 'til now I've only used Mo's images that I purchased as stamps...first from Stampavie and then from Stamping Bella (who has Mo Manning in Rubbah!). I have nearly every stamp!! Then I discovered Mo's Digital Pencil!! And even better, I figured out how to download and save and resize and print images! Whoooohoooo!!! Soooo...drum roll please...this is my very FIRST digi image from Mo's collection...I just got her and had to color her immediately!! Her name is "Cornell" and you can get her on Mo's site HERE.


Here's a side view...


And a pic of the inside...


Here's my recipe:Cardstock: Very Vanilla & Taken with Teal (Stampin' Up)
DPs: October Afternoon
Ribbon: Taken w/Teal (SU)
Paper flower: Doohickey from Magnolia
Charm: my stash
Spellbingers scallop circle, scallop oval, oval, & circle dies
And here are the Copics I used...


I am not entering this little card into any challenges...I just made the card because I think Cornell's adorable!! And I just wanted to have some fun! Now that I've figured out the digi download process, you'll see many more of these little darlins on my bloggity blog! Thanks so much for stopping by for a peek. I'll see you soon. {{{hugs}}}