Saturday, April 9, 2011

Some bunny loves you...

Happy weekend, my blogging friends! I just finished a sweet little card...I think I'm sending this one to our 5 year-old granddaughter, Sophie. She LOVES getting cards from her Crazy Gramma Pat...and she especially loves cards featuring Tilda. This one has not one but THREE adorable little Tildas. (Sophie always helps me out by drawing on a nose and mouth! hehehe!!) Take a peek...I used this adorable "Tilda and her bunny" available from my friend, Diana Crick, at Magnolia-licious HERE. Isn't she so precious?!! And she was such fun to color!!


I used some new K & Co. DPs called "Julianne"...they're simply delicious, don'tcha think? The seam binding is Baja Breeze from Stampin' Up...and the fun sentiment is from hAnglar sTanglar. Seemed to fit!!



And...are ya ready for it? Ta-daaaaa..."artsy view"...


Here are a couple of views of the inside featuring "Longing Tilda" And that cute little darlin' on the Doohickey Die is "Little Bunny Tilda"...Magnolia-licious is definitely MY  "go to" online store for all things Magnolia. Oh...and, in case you didn't know, Diana at Magnolia-licious holds the sole distributorship for Mini Maggies!! So...if you don't have any yet...whatcha waitin' for?? Each and every Mini Maggie is beyond precious!! They're such fun to color and they fit beautifully on little tags that tuck so nicely into little pockets like this one! Oh...they also make really cute bookmarks!


I colored these cuties with Copics...and added some depth with Prismacolor Pencils. Here are the Copics I used:

So...that's it for me, kiddos...I think I'll enter my little card into this week's challenge at Just Magnolia...and maybe I'll find a couple more challenges to enter...we'll see. Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I've been up to...and for leaving such delightful comments. Sending warm hugs from Richmond, VA to all of you. Until next time...