Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Butterflies flutter by...

Hello again my "sassy" friends! It's Tuesday...and it's time for another fun challenge at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! Our very talented DT sistah, Judy, is hostess for this week's challenge...and she'd like us all to make a card, tag, or 3D paper project using...
Lavender, White, and Green

So...I chose one of my new Sassy Cheryl rubber stamps called "Butterflies Flutter By" (available from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps HERE)...isn't she so stinkin' cute?!! Gotta love that hat!!


I used Whisper White, Concord Crush, Almost Amethyst, and Certainly Celery cardstock from Stampin' Up...DPs from Kaiser Craft's Lilac Avenue Collection...oval Nestabilities dies...a little Frosted Lace Stickles on the Martha Stewart punched butterflies...pearls and lace from my stash...and flowers  from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Oh...that grosgrain ribbon is Certainly Celery from SU...and I also used my fave Marianne Creatables leaf dies. I used Copics to color this little cutie...but didn't keep track of the kabillion markers I used to get just the right shades of lime green!! Here's a peek at the inside...the sentiment is from SU...


 And, of course...


Alright...now it's time to pop on over to Sassy Chery's Challenge Blog HERE to check out the gorgeous work by Judy and the rest of Sassy Cheryl's DT! Then you'll want to pull out your own craft supplies and choose one (or more, if you like) of Sassy Cheryl's images (You can find an amazing array of delightful digi images at Sassy Cheryl's HERE) and get busy crafting!! Remember to use Lavender, White, and Green on your card!! And...remember to link your finished card to this week's challenge...because one lucky participant (selected at random) will win a $5.00 digi credit at Sassy Cheryl's.!! Now...let the crafting commence!

Thanks so much for stopping by...and, as always, thank you sooooo much  for your sweet comments!! They really make me smile!! Have a great week!!