Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sugar Bowl #86 - For the BOYS!

Happy Thursday, my sweet friends!! Guess what time it is! It's time for another fun challenge over at the Sugar Bowl, of course!! Now, for this fortnight's challenge, we have another fun sketch for you . . . this one's from our very own amazingly talented DT Sweetie, Maria Therese . . . .
With the optional theme of  . . . For the BOYS!

And here's what I came up with . . .
This sweet little guy with his teddy bear heart is called "Worried." He's from the Kathy Hare's collection of Sugar Nellie stamps and is available HERE at Funky Kits. Here's a close-up . . . .
Now, for those of you who know me, you know that I almost never do "Clean & Simple" anything! But this card is actually a sympathy card for one of our best friends who recently lost his son . . . so I decided to keep it rather simple.

My card "recipe" . . . 
Night of Navy & White cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: my stash
Sentiment: Stamping Bella
Corner die: Whimsy
Ribbon: Stampin' Up
Buttons: my stash
Copics & pencils on Cryogen Paper

And . . . last, but not least . . .
Now it's time to pop on over to the Sugar Bowl and take a peek at the fabulous "For the Boys" creations by my fellow DT Sweeties. Then, come join us for this fortnight's challenge! One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a fabulous prize from Sugar Nellie. Once again, our prize for this Sugar Bowl Challenge is:.

. . . . your choice of FOUR Sugar Nellie stamps
(increasing to SIX if we have 100+ entries!) . . . .
Remember. . . you can't win if you don't play!!
And invite your friends to play too!

And that's it for me! Thank you so much for stopping by . . . and for your kind comments that absolutely make my day!
post signature