Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Anything Goes at Sassy Cheryl's!

Hello all you sassy friends of mine!! Guess what? It's Tuesday already! And that means it's time for another fun - and "sassy" - challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! And this week, my sassiest friend and DT sistah, Miz Cathy, has chosen for this week's theme . . .

Anything Goes!

Wheet whoo! I love "Anything Goes" challenges!! And here's what I came up with . . .
This week's card features one of Sassy Cheryl's new "Summer" digi images called "Callie's Swim Dance"!! She's available HERE at Sassy Cheryl's. I tell ya, I just love little Callie . . . and would'ya just look at those feet? My word! Callie's feet are so big, she could go snorkeling WITHOUT FLIPPERS! Bwahahaha!!
My card "recipe" . . .
Certainly Celery & Bashful Blue cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: Bo Bunny's "Barefoot & Bliss" Collection
Ribbon, charm, "fishy" brads, & letter "tiles": My stash
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

And, another view . . .
And there ya go, my lovelies . . . my "Anything Goes" creation! Now . . . please don't forget to pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what my talented and oh so "Sassy" DT "sistahs" have created for inspiration! Then, please come join us for this week's challenge! Just remember to follow Cathy's "Anything Goes" theme! And don't forget . . .

One lucky participant, selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!

Ohhh...and one more important thing . . . Sassy Cheryl's is having a fabulous 4th of July Sale!! That's right! 25% off your purchase between now and Thursday, July 5th at 9PM EST! Whoohoo! I'm off to do some shopping right now!!

Thanks sooooo much for visiting . . .  and, as always, for your sweet comments!
post signature