Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Love & Hearts at Sassy Cheryls!

Well, well, welcome, sweet darlins!! It's Tuesday once again . . . and that means it's time for another fun challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog!! This week's hostess is the very clever and sassy, Miz Judy!! And she's chosen the theme . . .

"With Love"
(And she wants us to use at least one heart!!)

Easy peasy, my sweet Sassette!! In fact, I can use a heart . . . and then some! hehe! And . . . I'd like to give a "virtual HIGH FIVE" and a big thanks to my very talented friend and fellow blogger, Dena Concienne, for this fabulous card design! I sort of CASE'd it when I was visiting her blog the other day! Thanks, Dena . . . you rock!! So . . . what'cha think?
Yep . . . it's Sassy Sally again!! hehe! I can't help it . . . I LOVE HER! This cutie is called "Just be yourself" and is available HERE in Sassy Cheryl's online store. Here's a close-up . . . 
Isn't Sally so stinkin' adorable?! I just love her little overalls . . . and striped socks . . . and BIG FEET! hehehe!! Here's a side view . . .
 My card "recipe" . . .
Whisper White & Pear Pizzazz cardstock: Stampin' Up
Digi DPs: "Toadally Yours Too" available at Nitwits
Classic Corners: Susana's Custom Art & Card Design
Rectangle & scalloped heart dies: Spellbinders
Ribbon, brads, pearls, & charm: My stash
Inside corner dies: Whimsy
Front sentiment: Computer generated
Inside sentiment tags: LOTV
Lacy heart dies: Cheery Lynn
Copic Sketch markers & color pencils

Copics used:
Skin: E00, 000, 0000, 21, 13
Cheeks: R30 & 20
Hair: E25, 23, 18, 17, 15, YR21
Peachy reds: R46, 43, 21, 20
Greens: YG97, 95, 93, 91, G20

A peek at the inside . . .
And, last but not least . . .
Sooooooo . . . that's what I've been up to lately! See? I told you I could do hearts, and then some!! Now . . . please visit Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what my talented DT "Sassettes" have created for this week's inspiration!! Then, we'd love for you to pull out some of your own craft supplies and at least one Sassy Cheryl image and join us for this week's challenge! Oh, oh, oh . . . and don't forget . . .

One lucky participant, selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Hugs . . . .