Tuesday, May 7, 2013

"Girls Rule" this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

Hello my sweet and sassy-lovin' lovelies!! Well . . . here we are in May . . . and in my neck of the woods (Richmond, VA, USA), Spring has most definitely arrived!! And I am one happy mama!! I love the four seasons and all that, but there's just something extra special about Spring!! So . . . guess what? It's Tuesday again (Yikes . . . time is flying past me these days!!) . . . and it's time for another cool challenge at  Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog?!! And, guess what else? Our hostess the week is ME!! And the theme I've chosen for this week's challenge is . . .

GIRLS RULE!

Hehe!! That's right . . . it's all about the ladies this week!! And here's what I came up with . . . all pinky-peach and girly!
I realized that I've been making lots of brightly colored projects lately and thought I'd go kinda pastel this week!! This sweetheart is Callie and she's available in a set of 3 Callies . . . called Callie's Nature! That's right . . . three for the price of one! WOWZERS! Can't beat that, right!! You can find this fun set HERE in the "Oldies but Goodies" section of Sassy Cheryl's store!! Here's an extreme close-up of this cutie patootie . . . 
I just love, love, LOVE those big feet . . . perfect for green shoes, don'tcha think?! And that crooked little smile absolutely melts my heart!! Here's kind of a side view . . . 
My card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Very Vanilla, Blush Blossom, & River Rock Cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: London Market
Sentiment: LOTV
Swedish Spring Oval die: Cheery Lynn
Corner die: Joy Crafts
Aged Ivory Frantage embossing powder: Stampendous
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Cream & Flesh colored seam binding: The Ribbon Girl
Lace & pearls: My stash
Colored with Copics & Colored Pencils

A peek at the inside . . .
And . . . last but not least . . . 
So, there ya go . . . Girls Rule (and Boys Drool! hehe! My granddaughter taught me that years and years and years ago! Still cracks me up, though!!) Now I'd love it if you popped over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what my talented DT sistahs have created for this week's challenge?!! Then, we'd love for you to grab your craft supplies and at least one Sassy Cheryl image and join us for this week's "Girls Rule" challenge! 

Oh . . . and don't forget . . .

One lucky participant, selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!

Thanks bunches for stopping by!! Until next time . . . hugs!