Thursday, June 6, 2013

"Children" Challenge at Mo's!

Hello again, my sweet friends!! I am so excited that I'm about to burst!! Why?, you ask . . . well, because  it's time for a new challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! And this one isn't just your normal fabulous challenge . . . this one is EXTRA SPECIAL because it's Mo's FIRST EVER . . .

"Children Challenge"
That's right . . . this one is for "Children" of ALL ages!!
Check HERE for complete details!! 

Ohhhh . . . I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!! And speaking of children . . . I just have to brag a bit! Our youngest granddaughter, Isla Bleu, is having her very first birthday on Saturday!!
Such a cutie patootie! And here's Isla's extra special 1st birthday card from her Gramma Pat!! (You may want to slip on a pair of sunglasses first! hehehe!! It's kinda bright!!)
OK . . . so, here's the deal . . . I'm not quite sure if Isla has a fave color yet, but I know her oldest sister, Ava, loves orange!! So . . . I opted for orange and pink! What's not to love about that?! Here's a close-up . . .
This precious little image is called "Kai is One" . . . and she's available HERE in Mo's online store. And, this is cool . . . Mo also has a little boy version of this first birthday darlin' . . . you can find him HERE.
 My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Matallic White paper
White & Melon Mambo cardstock: Stampin' Up
Dies: Spellbinders, Memory Box, & Magnolia
Ribbon & pearls: My stash
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Front sentiment: Stampingbella
Inside sentiment: Inky Antics
Charm: The Charm Store 24/7
Frosted Lace Stickles
Copics & Colored pencils

Here's a peek at the inside . . . 
And one more . . . kinda "artsy" view . . . 
See? Bright, huh?! I hope Isla loves it! Truthfully, she'd love it more if it tasted like cheese puffs, I think! hehe!! But, I'm sure her mom will love it . . . and hopefully she'll tuck it away someplace safe for posterity!! 

Now . . . please pop on over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog to check out the stunning "Children" projects created by my talented DT sisters! Then, please join us for this week's challenge. It's simple really! Just pull out your craft supplies and at least one Mo Manning image of a child . . . and let the creating begin!!

And . . . if you have children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc . . . why not get them in on this week's fun too? There will be special prizes for children!!

Oh . . . and don't forget, Mo is awarding (selected at random) one $5.00 shopping spree at her online store for every 25 "adult" challenge participants!

Sooooo . . . that's it for me! Thanks so much for stopping by . . . and for leaving such sweet comments! Hugs . . .