Monday, July 29, 2013

For the Birthday Boy!!

Happy Monday . . . no, wait! It's Happy Sugar Nellie Monday! Wheet wheet whoo!! And I'm back with another fun DT project!
This week, I made something special for our one and only grandson, Brody!! He's having a birthday . . . his 9th . . . in just a few days!! The stamp is called "Number One Fan" and he's one of the Simply Sassy stamps created by talented artist, Krista Smith, specifically for Sugar Nellie! You can find this cute little fella HERE at Funky Kits! Here's a close-up . . .
So, I thought I'd make a little name card for Brody. There's a pocket on the back for a gift card, (of course!!) and a hanger thingie so he can hang this little creation on his bedroom door!
My card "recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Black, Pacific Point, & Certainly Celery cardstock: Stampin' Up
Digi DPs: "Candles & Cake Too" by Mary Fran for Nitwits
Ticket sentiments: Whimsy
Banner punch: Stampin' Up
Baker's Twine, black rope, & "Scrabble" tiles: My stash
Colored with Copics & Colored pencils

And, one more angled pic . . .
Sooooo . . . that's what I've been up to! Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back soon!! Hugssssss!