Monday, August 26, 2013

Knitted With Love...

Hello there!! Welcome welcome welcome!! Hey . . . it's another Sugar Nellie Monday . . . and I have a new project to share with you . . . AND I have a SECRET

Saturday, August 31st, 10:00 GMT
Sugar Nellie is releasing 
4 new "Winter Wonders" digi images!!

And to help celebrate...Sugar Nellie's DT and the Challenge Blog "Sweeties" will be joining forces to host a super fun BLOG HOP!!
So...mark your calendars and set your alarm clocks!!
You won't want to miss Saturday's Fun!!
And...as always...there will be PRIZES!!

Okey dokey . . . on to my latest Sugar Nellie card . . .
This week, I created another "Christmas Card" to add to my slowly-growing collection!! I've used a stamp from Sugar Nellie's Home Grown Collection called "Knitted With Love."  You can find this cutie right HERE at Funky Kits! Here's a close-up . . .
I decided to make a Criss-Cross (a.k.a. "Crossover") card this week! They're such fun to make and super easy! Here's a peek at the inside card . . . 
My card "recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Blush Blossom cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Winterland" by Fancy Pants Designs
MS punches
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Rhinestones, brads, & seam binding: My stash
Liquid Applique (for fur)
Star Dust Stickles
Colored with Copic & Shin Han markers

And one more pic . . .
Sooooo . . . what'cha think of my newest Sugar Nellie DT project! I hope you've enjoyed your visit! I so appreciate your taking time to look at my artwork! I'll be back soon!!

Oh, oh, oh . . . and don't forget . . .
Sugar Nellie's "Winter Wonders" Release & Blog Hop!
Saturday, 8/31/13 at 10:00 a.m. GMT

Until next time . . . Hugs!!