Tuesday, September 24, 2013

School Days!

Happy Tuesday!! Welcome to my little corner of the world!! It's time for another fun challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! This week's hostess is my very talented friend and DT sistah Kecia! And, since it's officially autumn and the kids are all back in school, Miz Kecia has chosen the theme . . .

"School Days""

What fun . . . especially since Sassy Cheryl has a bunches of adorable "school days" images!!  Here's what I came up with . . .
Hey look . . . it's Max!! I decided to make a "boy" card this week . . . and kept my design rather uncomplicated!! This sweet Sassy Cheryl image is called "Backpack Max" and is available HERE at Sassy Cheryl's online store! There's also a delightful little "Maddie" version HERE

Here's a close up of this studious little fella . . .  
And a bit of a side view . . .
    My Card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Bashful Blue cardstock: Stampin' Up
Kraft paper & "chalkboard" tag: my stash
Ribbon: Stampin' Up
Digi DPs: "Bear Academy" by Mary Fran for Nitwits
Corner die: Whimsy
Brad: Basic Grey
Inside sentiments: Computer generated
Colored with Copic & Shin Han markers,  & Colored Pencils

A view of the inside . . . 

And, the "sassy" angle . . . 
Now . . . please take a few moments to visit Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog and see what Kecia and the rest of my talented Design Teamies have created this week for inspiration! Then I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Who knows? You may just be the winner of 2 free Sassy Cheryl digis!! Lots of luck!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs . . . until next time . . .