Monday, April 7, 2014

The "Queen of Mean" . . . and her sisters!

Hello!!! And a happy Monday to all y'all! Have you checked out the fun new challenge going on over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog?! My sassy DT sister Miz Dawn is this fortnight's challenge "hostess" and she's decided she wants to see something silly! So, she's chosen the theme . . .

"Just Foolin' Around"

And here's what I came up with . . .
OK. . . so, here's the deal . . . Sassy Cheryl has been busy as can be updating some of her digi images . . . and creating delightfully fun new characters! So, of course, I just HAD to get in on some of the fun!! Allow me to introduce Sassy Sally's TWIN SISTERS, Annabelle (she's the sweet one with the Teddy Bear) . . . and Joey (short for "Josephine"!) Joey is quite the tomboy . . . and is a dirt magnet!! Try as she might, little Annabelle just can't seem to let herself get dirty! LOL!! Well, as you can imagine, Sally is so "over" her goofy little sisters! She will always be THE QUEEN!!

You can find "Queen of Mean", "Annabelle and Theodore", and "Joey's Got Spunk" in Sassy Cheryl's online store. Here are a couple of side views . . .
  
  My card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic cardstock
Sky Blue Cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Sunkiss Collection" by Prima
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiments: Hampton Art (front) & DRS Designs (inside)
Pearls: my stash
Shin Han & Copic markers, Faber Castell & Caran d'Ache pencils

And one last photo . . .
And there ya have it!! These girls just crack me up! I hope you enjoyed my latest creation . . . 'cuz I had fun making it!! Now . . . please pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog and take a look at all the fabulous creations by my fellow Design Teamies! Then, we'd love for you to pull out some of your own craft supplies and at least one Sassy Cheryl image and join! Oh, and remember . . .

At least one lucky participant (but maybe more), selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!

Thanks so much for visiting . . . and, as always, for your kind comments! See you soon! Hugs . . .