Thursday, April 10, 2014

We're Doing "Perfectly Pinkalicious" at Mo's!

Happy Thursday!! I've been busy, busy, busy again! I just spent a week studying at the Ani Academy in Pennsylvania . . . which was amaaaaazing!! I learned so much!! And I've been spending lots of time hanging out over at Bronte & Bella's Clubhouse. What a fun experience! I love seeing everyone's creations . . . and chatting with fellow crafters! Not to mention all of the fabulous little "extras" that are just for Clubhouse Members!! If you haven't had a chance to join . . . what'cha waitin' for?!! Trust me . . . you're gonna love it there!!

Besides traveling and spending time in the Clubhouse, I've even had time to squeeze in a couple of new cards!! Which is perfect since it's time for another fun challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!!

So . . . our hostess for this fortnight's challenge is . . . ME!! And I've chosen a "color" theme!

"Perfectly Pinkalicious!"

And here's my little pinkalicious creation . . .
I can't believe that I have never colored this adorable little Mo image. It's been around forever, I think!! This sweetheart is called "Baby Fairy Kiki" and is available HERE in Mo's online store. Isn't she precious in pink?! Here's a close-up . . .
I love coloring skin . . . so this image was extra fun since little Kiki is a little bit naked! Here's a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen White Cardstock
Melon Mambo cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs, ribbon, rhinestones, & pearls: My stash
Lattice punch: Martha Stewart
Lacy die: Marianne Dies
 Flower: Wild Orchid Crafts
Shin Han & Copic markers; Prismacolor pencils

Here is a full list of mediums/colors used on this image:
Skin:
 ShinHan YR133 & 132
Copic E000, 0000, and a little E13 for darkest shadows
Pencils - Nectar, Peach, Light Peach
Cheeks:
ShinHan R139
Copic R00
Pencil - Pink
Hair:
ShinHan BR107, 97, 95
Pencils - Terra Cotta & Goldenrod
Pinks:
Copic RV55, 52, 09, 00, & 000
Pencil - Process Red
Greens:
Copic G46, 43, 40
Pencils - Dark Green & Marine Green
Shadow around image:
Copic RV000 & 000

And . . . last but not least . . . 
Please be sure to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog to check out the fabulous projects created by my clever DT sisters! Then, please join us for this fortnight's "Perfectly Pinkalicious" challenge!

Oh,  and don't forget, Mo is awarding (selected at random) one $5.00 shopping spree at her online store for every 25 challenge participants! What an easy and fun way to get some new Mo images, right?!

See you soon!! Hugs . . .