Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Clean & Simple, Kraft Paper, AND Mo Manning . . .

Hello everyone! Just a quick post today since I have lots and lots of Christmas "things" to get done . . . but I wanted to share a little Clean & Simple creation I whipped together using kraft paper and a darling little Mo Manning digi image . . .

This cutie is called "Snow Pals" and is available HERE in Mo's online store!! I actually painted this image with Sennelier watercolor paints! And added a bit of Liquid Applique (enhanced with my heating tool) for the fur. DPs are from Nitwits. Here's a side-ish view . . .

Don't forget to join us for our current challenge over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog where our theme is "Snow"! Mo is awarding (selected at random) one $5.00 shopping spree at her online store for every 25 challenge participants! What an easy and fun way to get some new Mo images, right?!

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!! Hugs . . . .