Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Easter, Nana!

Hey friends! I have a new Mo "make" to share today! It's an Easter card for my 95 year-old mother-in-law! She loves getting cards . . . but has some vision problems, so I used rather bright colors! I hope she enjoys it . . . and I hope you enjoy looking too!

This little digi is an older Mo Manning image called "Savannah on Easter" . . . . she's available HERE in Mo's online store. Here's a close-up of little Savannah and her chickies . . .

A side view . . .
 My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White Cardstock
White and Pool Party cardstock: Stampin' Up
Lattice punch: Martha Stewart
Corner & ribbon, inside sentiment, and pearls: My stash
Rose: Wild Orchid Crafts

Copic markers:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, 0000
Hair: E55, 53, 51, 50, YR20
Aqua: BG75, 72, 13, 11, 10, 000
Peach tones: R02, 01, 00
Chicks: Y38, 35, 18, 21
Ground: G43, 40, 99, YG93

Prismacolor Pencils:
Skin: Nectar, Peach, Light peach
Hair: Chocolate
Aquas: Aquamarine, Aqua

A peek at the inside  . . . 

And . . . finally . . .

And . . . that's it for me! Oh, wait . . . be sure to check out the fun challenge that starts this Thursday (April 2nd) over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Oh oh oh . . . and have you visited Mo's NEW Clubhouse Blog? If not, do check it out HERE for daily inspiration and lots and lots of FUN!