Thursday, May 21, 2015

Goin' Fishin'

Happy Thursday! Today I'm sharing another retirement card! I made this one for my sister's boss who is retiring in just a few weeks!!  I used  Mo's darling "First Fish (girl)" digi image . . .

This cutie patootie "girl" image is available HERE in Mo's online store. There's also a "boy" version HERE. He's super cute too!! So . . . I decided to make a "Joy Fold" card! Here's a slightly different view as I start to open the card . . .

And another . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White Cardstock
Real Red & Whisper White cardstock: Stampin' Up
"Gone Fishing" Digi DPs: Available HERE at Nitwits
Main dies: Nestabilities by Spellbinders
Corner die, ric rac, letter tiles, jute, clothespin: My stash
Sentiment: Computer generated
Copic markers, a variety of colored pencils

Copics:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, 0000, R20 & 21 (cheeks)
Hair: E25, 23, 21, 09, YR20
Blues: B97, 95, 93, 91, 00, 000
Reds: R27, 24, 22, 21, 20
Greens: YG 25, 23, 67, 01
Browns: E55, 53, 51, 50

Another view as it opens further . . . 

And finally, a look at the card completely open . . .  
And . . . that's it for me! Thanks for popping in for a visit! See you next week! Oh . . . and be sure to check out the "Anything Goes w/optional theme: For Teenz Only" challenge going on all this month over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!